Arbitration, competition law, real estate law, inheritance law and inheritance planning, company law
OTHER AREAS OF PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITY
Court and enforcement proceedings, civil law, commercial and economic agreements law, transportation law, intellectual property law
An attorney at law. He is a graduate of the Department of Law and Administration at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus in Toruń, in the majors of European studies and law. When he was at university he participated in an international legal competition in the scope of international commercial arbitration – Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot (as a team member, and later as a coach), the finals of which are held annually in in Vienna. He completed attorney’s training conducted by the District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Toruń. He passed his attorney’s examination with the second best score that year. Currently, he is preparing his Ph.D. dissertation, which deals with the issues of application of the anti-monopoly law by Polish arbitration courts under the supervision of Prof Dragun-Gertner, Ph.D. at the Nicolas Copernicus University. He has participated in numerous conferences, both Polish and international. He started obtaining his professional experience when he was studying at university through working in one of the largest law offices in Toruń.
- “Arbitrator unilaterally appointed by a party in international arbitration” [in:] Studia Iuridica Torunensia, Volume 12, 2013
- “Security interest burdening transport vehicles — The Cape Town Convention and its implementation in national law” [in:] Rapports polonais. XIXe Congres International de droit Compare, Łódź University Press, eds. B. Lewaszkiewicz-Petrykowska, Łódź 2014, co-authorship with Prof M. Dragun-Gertner, Ph.D. at the University of Nicolaus Copernicus and Z. Pepłowska-Dąbrowska, Ph.D.
- “Class action arbitration — in search for an efficient mechanism for pursuing claims by customers” [in:] Studia Iuridica Torunensia, Volume 14, 2015
- Report entitled “Report from 19th International Congress of Comparative Law Held in Vienna, 20th–26th July 2014” [in:] Comparative Law Review, Volume 18 (2014), co-authorship with Z. Pepłowska-Dąbrowska, Ph.D.
- Conference entitled “Directions in changes of the latest arbitration regulations” organised by the Centre of Settling Disputes and Conflicts in the Department of Law and Administration at the Warsaw University on 12 February 2014 in Warsaw
- Conference organised by the Centre of Anti-monopoly and Regulation Studies at the Department of Management of the Warsaw University on 21 May 2014 in Warsaw; paper entitled: “The influence of the European Union law on the application of the Polish anti-monopoly law by arbitration courts”
- Congress organised by the International Academy of Comparative Law (IACL), Interdisciplinary Association of Comparative and Private International Law as well as the Vienna University between 20–26 July 2014 in Vienna. He spoke with Z. Pepłowska-Dąbrowska, Ph.D. as part of the seminar “Security interests burdening transport vehicles — The Cape Town Convention and its implementation in national law”
- Conference entitled “European Seminar on the Cape Town Convention and its Aircraft Protocol Advancing Ratification and Implementation” organised by UNIDROIT in cooperation with Aviation Working Group and the Civil Aviation Authority on 16 September 2014 in Warsaw
- District Chamber of Legal Advisers in Toruń
- Competition Law Association